The birthplace of innovation, Boston, is the site for the 2018 Licensing Executives Society meeting.
The opening session, “Advancing Innovation Through a Renewal of Trust,” will feature Andrei Iancu, USPTO Director, Bill Elkington, Senior Director – IP Management, Rockwell Collins and Walter Copan, National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Director and Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology.
Other sessions include:
- Funding Startups – The Boston Perspective
- Increasing ROI for Government-Funded Research
- Advanced Telecommunications Licensing, 4G, 5G and LTE for Automobiles
- US or Them – Who is Going to Set Standards for Licensing
- Patenting Machine Learning
- 2018 Tax Consequences: Coordination of IP Monetization and Tax Planning
- Life Sciences Partnering Performance and Reputation Survey Results
- Maximizing IP Value and Minimizing Risk in M&A Transactions
For the full 2018 LES annual meeting agenda, go here. For the speaker biographies, please visit http://www.lesmeetings.org/am18/speakers/
To register, go here.
Image source: lesmeetings.org
View the original article here: LES annual meeting to be held in Boston October 14-17
The article was originally posted on IP Closeup.
Each article is copyrighted to their original authors. We do not own any rights to the news or the images used. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the news posts published are accurate, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the news article on every occasion. There’s no copyright infringement intended. The news is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice.