One of the leading European automobile brands with a strong presence in Asia, Volvo, is holding a seminar to discuss changes in the car industry and their impact, including how they will affect intellectual property rights.
IP CloseUp readers will receive a 10% off the price of registration by using discount code IPCU19
The October 8-9 Premier Cercle program includes:
– A half-day in-depth discussion about IP in the Automotive Industry: emerging challenges and future developments
– 260 IP professionals – CEOs; COOs, Chief IP Officers, Heads of Patent Law, IP Lawyers, EU Officials (seating is limited)
– 40+ professional IP speakers from the automotive sector
Additionally, there will be an assembly line visit to the Volvo factory in Gothenburg.
Grand Opening Session:
Electrification & Mobility: From Conception to Production of Shared, Connected, Autonomous and Green Vehicles
Discussion will include
- The importance of IP from preliminary industrial designs to intelligent road
- Data ownership, the Internet of Things in the assembly-line
- Standards settings in the future of automotive industry
- New business models
Speakers include executives from Intel, Cisco, Aon IP Solutions, Robert Bosch, Air Liquide, Volvo, Microsoft and Audi.
For the program and speakers, go here.
Image source: premiercercle.com
View the original article here: Volvo to host automotive IP event in Sweden featuring leading techcos
The article was originally posted on IP Closeup.
Each article is copyrighted to their original authors. We do not own any rights to the news or the images used. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the news posts published are accurate, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the news article on every occasion. There’s no copyright infringement intended. The news is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice.